Download the BizTalk Server 2004 Tutorials. Before beginning these lessons you should understand the fundamental concepts surrounding BizTalk Server 2004, and the tools and processes that are required to start building solutions with BizTalk Server 2004. The BizTalk Server 2004 Help provides a good foundation for building your understanding of the product.
There are three tutorials included:
- Standard EAI example within a corporation
- Business-to-Business integration between companies
- Business Activity Services (BAS) and Business Activity Management (BAM) tutorial
If you are already a BizTalk expert, these tutorials will be useful to answer those questions from co-workers when they stop by your desk and ask about that cool Orchestration Designer that you are working with. Or, when they look at you in wonder as you drop terms such as “BAS“ and “BAM“ (say this one really loud, like the chef…) during meetings… help them install BTS, VS.Net 2003, SQL Server 2000, and these updated tutorials on their Windows XP box, and help them get to know the Zen of BizTalk.
Prerequisites for the Tutorials:
- This tutorial is not something that is installed by itself. It needs to be installed after you have already isntalled BizTalk Server.
- The SDK examples (that are included with the BizTalk install) are required for the tutorial. An update to teh SDK has been released, so please make sure you have the latest version. Here’s the link to the updated SDK.
The link is broken.
Link updated. Thanks for catching that one, Joe.
Cool! Thanks for posting this Owen!
Ok, I’m going to start a little tradition here…
The Management Marketing team sends out a regular Monday-night…